Business Analyst Insurance
Our customer is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. For the subsidiary at Zurich we are looking for an experienced
Business Analyst Insurance (f/m)
The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering to our clients in Switzerland and across Europe. The role will be responsible for working the client account teams to understand and develop business requirements which would typically include product, operations and technology requirements. As a graduate degree in either business or technology you should have all the following:
- minimum 3 years experience within an Insurance company or IT service provider
- experienced with requirements analysis, definition and modelling
- team management and consulting skills
- successfully carried out the role of business analyst with several programs and employees over a period of 6-12 months
- fluent English and German
- on-site/off-shore delivery model experience is preferable as is a good understanding of
CMM level 5 quality processes.
The successful candidate will possess all of the above and excellent communication and interpersonal skills; they would also require strong problem solving skills.
If you are interested, then please contact